Joshua 14:6-14 (ESV)
6 Then the people of Judah came to Joshua at Gilgal. And Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite said to him, “You know what the Lord said to Moses the man of God in Kadesh-barnea concerning you and me. 7 I was forty years old when Moses the servant of the Lord sent me from Kadesh-barnea to spy out the land, and I brought him word again as it was in my heart. 8 But my brothers who went up with me made the heart of the people melt; yet I wholly followed the Lord my God. 9 And Moses swore on that day, saying, ‘Surely the land on which your foot has trodden shall be an inheritance for you and your children forever, because you have wholly followed the Lord my God.’
10 And now, behold, the Lord has kept me alive, just as he said, these forty-five years since the time that the Lord spoke this word to Moses, while Israel walked in the wilderness. And now, behold, I am this day eighty-five years old. 11 I am still as strong today as I was in the day that Moses sent me; my strength now is as my strength was then, for war and for going and coming. 12 So now give me this hill country of which the Lord spoke on that day, for you heard on that day how the Anakim were there, with great fortified cities. It may be that the Lord will be with me, and I shall drive them out just as the Lord said.”
13 Then Joshua blessed him, and he gave Hebron to Caleb the son of Jephunneh for an inheritance. 14 Therefore Hebron became the inheritance of Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite to this day, because he wholly followed the Lord, the God of Israel
IT IS NOT HOW GOD SEES YOU THAT WILL DETERMINES YOUR LIFE ENDS UP, ITS HOW YOU THINK GOD SEES YOU THAT DETERMINE WHERE YOU END UP.
Genesis 15:3-6 (NIV)
3 And Abram said, “You have given me no children; so a servant in my household will be my heir. 4 Then the word of the Lord came to him: “This man will not be your heir, but a son who is your own flesh and blood will be your heir.” 5 He took him outside and said, “Look up at the sky and count the stars—if indeed you can count them.” Then he said to him, “So shall your offspring be. 6 Abram believed the Lord, and he credited it to him as righteousness.
Isaiah 46:9-10 (NIV)
9 Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. 10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand and I will do all that I please.’
Everything that God will do for your life is already done you just have to see it.
WHEN YOUR MAKER IS YOUR MIROR
- YOU are being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
- YOU are confident that His steadfast love of never ceases;[ his mercies never come to an end they are new every morning, great is His faithfulness.
- God has predestined, determined beforehand for you to be conformed to the image of his Son
Our REFLECTION DETERMINES our REALITY
- GOD never sees what you have done, He sees what you are carrying.
- RENEW YOUR MIND … You cannot separate what you are thinking from how you’re living.
- RENEW YOUR MIND … what you think in your heart is what you will be
GOD IS RAISING YOU UP RIGHT NOW, HE IS DOING IT THROUGH A PROCESS
- The level you will settle on is the level you see yourself.
- You get up above what you see, above what you have been through
- Don’t live in the level of feelings, …. you settle too low, you settle for what you see, you settle for what people say, you settle for old templates , old scripts, old emotions, you settled in your situation when you know you are seated in heavenly places in Christ